We began business in the early days of statehood when Oklahoma City was no more than a few muddy streets with clapboard storefronts. Al Lockhart founded our company as a blacksmith shop and as Oklahoma City grew we provided other products and services, including locks, keys, and safes. In the early twentieth century, our name became A&A Lock Shop and we began providing mobile services to commercial and residential customers across the state.
Our downtown store has been in various locations over the years: 217 N Harvey, 315 N Robinson, 501 N Broadway, 1321 N Robinson, 1701 N Broadway and at our current location 1900 N Classen. In the 1970s we added stores on SW 59th and North May Avenue. In the early 1980s we became Tech-Lock, Inc., a name that reflected our commitment to always be on the cutting edge of our industry.
Today we provide products and services for commercial, residential, governmental, and automotive security needs. We do everything from making duplicate keys to installing the most sophisticated access control and surveillance systems. We look forward to helping you.
Left to right: David Eaton (Manager), Mike Palmer (Service Tech), James Wright (Service Tech), Bret Eaton (Service Tech Manager).